Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Classic Rock

My IPOD is only 2GB. I consider myself to be a music lover so it is hard for me to decide what songs to put on my IPOD. After months of consideration, I have finally determined which songs I need to have on my IPOD. The following is a list of just the Classic Rock songs:

Boston - Foreplay/Long Time
Cream - White Room
Deep Purple -Smoke On the Water
The Doors - L.A. Woman
Pink Floyd - Money
The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again
Eagles - Life In the Fast Lane
Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower
Rolling Stones - Miss You
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Saturday Night Special
Tom Petty - Breakdown
Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing
Eagles - Life's Been Good
Led Zeppelin - Ramble On
Eric Clapton - Cocaine
Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
Ted Nugent - Stranglehold
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man
Heart - Barracuda
Tom Petty - Mary Jane's Last Dance

Honorable Mention: Peter Frampton - Do You Feel (Live). Can't buy this without buying the whole album.

I left out a couple of tracks that I neglected to remove. I will remove them as soon as I am synced up. I don't know how some Fleetwood Mac songs happened to sneak on my playlist. The songs in bold blue are my favorites.

No comments: